Skip to main content

What Did I Do?

Helloo all! It's been so long since my last post, because you know HOLIDAY WAS HERE! Unfortunately holiday is over now. But because of that, I'm gonna tell you what I did on the holiday!

Soo after the semester report was given, my family and I went straight to Solo by an airplane. Solo is the city where all of my big family stay. So I met my cousins and aunts there. We did a lot of fun activities. Such as watching film, going to an ice cream shop, even fishing! Well although I didn't get any fish :) it was fun! We stayed in Solo for 4 days.

The following day we went to Malang by car. So it took 4-5 hours drive. First day in Malang, we went to Jatim Park 3. It is a theme park but with dinosaurs concept. But we didn't spent much time there because it is really crowded. After that we go to Batu Night Spectacular. It is a theme park too but it open at night. So you can imagine the sparkle of the attraction ride's lamp mingled with people chatter, laugh, even scream. It was just such a nice ambiance. The second day, We went to Museum Angkut. It is a museum that display many automotives, from traditional to modern one. The next day we went to Safari and after that we moved to Surabaya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO SPICE UP YOUR POWER POINT 💥

 Hi! Do you guys ever feel bored with the same common ordinary PowerPoint? But you also run out of creativity to design it at the same time.. But don't worry then, just watch the video down below and get tips and tricks to overcome it! Hope it is useful and happy watching! The Video https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_MW8z8Y8LYLgjDBEQ6FxBf7NeZa2OGB/view?usp=sharing

Congratulations and Compliment

CONGRATULATIONS AND COMPLIMENT Hauri: Is that Sisi? Hauri: Hey Sisi! Sisi: Hey Hauri! Hauri: What are you doing? Sisi: I'm just playing my phone Hauri: Owh.. Btw Sisi you joined the oprec (open recruitment) last week, right? Sisi: Of course  Hauri: So what did you enroll? Sisi: JMD! Hauri: what is JMD? Sisi: Jamadagni!! Don't you know it? Hauri: Hmm.. No Sisi: So Jamadagni is a group that exploring nature. We do activities like hiking, rock climbing, rafting and you know stuff like that Hauri: What?! You join a tough extracurricular like that? Wow.. Plus you're a girl! Sisi: So? Hauri: So why do you want to join that extracurricular? Sisi: Because I love nature! Nature just made me more relaxe in doing everything you know Hauri: And what about the test? Is there any test in it? Sisi: Of course there is. And if we can complete the test, we got scarf and jaket like I ware!  Hauri: What? That means you're already became the m